2.21.2012

Who's Ready For A Random Sequence of Photos? =)


I've loved night skylines since I was a little kid...


Current project I'm working on (coXist nightclub & lounge)


Wouldn't you just love to live here? ;)


…oh…and maybe here too! =)


I've loved seeing the Detroit fireworks since I was very young.  In recent years, we've all gone to the Rooftop VIP Party above the parking lot just west of the Ren. Cen.


For those of you that wish to move to Greece, I completely agree...


Sophistocation


Yet another one of Karim Rashid's prints (one of my favorite designers)


My favorite hotel and vacation destination in the whole wide world (and that's sayin' somethin'!); Riu Palace Mexico in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico


…our own walk out patio.  Not bad for two brothers, huh?


Margaritas and aerobics…I don't know how these women did it.


Downtown Playa Del…in the US, the army etc. are in bases.  Here, they're outside jewelry stores, on street corners…and sneaking drinks beside you in local bars more times than not...


Another view of one of the Riu Palace Mexico's courtyards


My little set up last year…take note of the glow in the dark beer bong I never used.  Nonetheless, rather innovative, no?


Sometimes, you just have to snap 'em at the right time...


…know what I mean?


Photoshop isn't just for models anymore...


A party glass arrangement I did for my own party earlier this year

No comments:

Post a Comment